Your Employment Connection
Do something meaningful. If you love helping people, developing yourself and others, and conquering challenges, you're in the right place. Explore your next chapter and join our work family. Let's make a difference together.
- Dress for Your Day—You do your best work when you're comfortable. So, you decide what works best, depending on the responsibilities in your day.
- Competitive Pay and Benefits—Our salaries are based on industry, skill set, and experience, so you're compensated fairly. Plus, we offer a range of employee benefits, including medical, vision, dental, and life insurance.
- Paid Time Off (Including Holidays)—Whether you choose to spend the time at home or travel, we'll pay for your time off because—let's be real, we all need a break.
- Volunteer Time Off—You'll receive paid time off to give back to the community. Volunteer at a not-for-profit of your choice.
- Celebrations—Who says work can't be fun? Between regular cookouts and holiday parties, we have the "fun thing" down.
- Referral Bonus—If you refer a friend who is hired for a full-time position, you're eligible to receive a referral reward.
- Education Reimbursement—We'll reimburse full-time employees for a portion of the cost for tuition, books, and lab fees, so you can continue to advance your career.
- Employee Assistance Program—Sometimes personal matters can affect performance or health. That's why we offer resources to help you feel secure whether you're at home or work—from counseling services to assessments.
- Retirement Savings Plan—We match 75% of the first 4% you contribute to your 401(k).
- Fitness Center—Forget paying gym membership dues. Employees have access to our Pearl gym, which is conveniently located next to our Peoria Heights office. And, if you work in one of our remote office locations, don't worry—we'll help cover a portion of your gym costs.
- Personal Fitness Trainers—For a minimal fee, you can take a variety of classes from our certified fitness trainer. Plus, we occasionally offer on-site fitness programs with certified trainers from other gyms.
- Modern Workspace—We've remodeled several of our offices and are continuing to make updates across our company. We know working in a fresh and creative environment makes all the difference. In some cases, work from home may be an option.
In the Community
Our employees make a real difference in our communities. Pearl Technology sees the importance of giving back, and we encourage our employees to do the same with company-provided volunteer time off. See how our employees have been going above and beyond, playing their part in the community. We couldn't be prouder!
STEM Academy—We dedicate our time and resources in the education community with our Pearl Technology/Richwoods Township STEM Academy. This weeklong summer program for students focuses on subjects related to science, technology, engineering, and math with hands-on projects and lessons.
Love Where You Work
Welcome to our headquarters in Peoria Heights. Tucked away in this buzzing, quaint village, these are nearby:
- Charming Shops and Restaurants
- Walking Trails
- Scenic Grandview Drive
- Neighborhood Coffee Shops
- Many Other Options to Explore
Pearl Technology is a proud member of the Peoria Heights Chamber of Commerce and the Peoria Area Chamber of Commerce.