- Built to Tier 3 Specifications
- 2N Redundant Cooling
- 2N Redundant High-Efficiency UPS & Electrical Distribution
- 30+ Hour Diesel Generator Backup Power
- Carrier Neutral – Tier 1 ISP Offerings
- ECARO 25 Fire Protection
- 99.999% Uptime
- Accessible Locations
- SOC II & Compliance-Minded
We'll Keep Your IT Infrastructure Safe
Whether you choose colocation or run your software applications on our equipment, you’ll never have to worry about downtime, data recovery, or brownouts. We’ll keep your IT infrastructure safe and business running smoothly.
- Two Geographically Diverse Locations
- Secure, Accessible IT Infrastructure and Data
- Reduced Management and Maintenance Costs
- Seamless Business Uptime
- Mature Business Offerings
- Stable Staff of Extraordinarily Experienced Engineers
- Multiple Redundancies to Cover Every Contingency
Request a Data Center Tour
At Pearl Technology, our goal is to simplify technology and make it an asset for your business. As your Data Centers specialist, we partner with others to help your business with the products and support needed to achieve your goals. These partners help us ensure the most current technology, a seamless process, and a high-quality experience.
Read Current News From Our Team
Looking for the best environment for your IT infrastructure? Read more on ways our staff can offer better security, more IT expertise, and scalable options in our Tier 3 data centers.
Migrating your data from on-premise servers to colocation and cloud technologies can be a daunting task. However, the overall financial savings can be extremely beneficial for businesses. By shifting from CapEx to OpEx, organizations can save a significant amount of
Colocation data centers offer cost savings, scalability, security, reliability, and flexibility, allowing organizations to quickly adjust their IT infrastructure as their business needs evolve. They also provide shared infrastructure, resources, and operational expertise for reduced costs and maximum uptime and