These systems can be sized to meet your current tour guide requirements and then be expanded as your tour program grows. They are frequency agile and offer 10 user selectable frequencies. Up to four (sometimes five) systems can be operated simultaneously without interference. By combining different frequency bands, up to 13 systems can be operated simultaneously. They can also be combined to handle that large busload of attendees.
These Systems Offer
- Superior audio clarity, rejection of ambient noise, and naturalness of tone.
- Sensitive receivers that work even in difficult RF environments
- Extended battery life. Proprietary low drain circuitry allows receivers to operate 100 hours on two AA alkaline batteries. Transmitters operate 10 to 12 hours on a standard 9V alkaline battery. Rechargeable nickel-metal hydride batteries and a ‘smart’ twelve-port charger are also available.
- Automatic “shut off” whenever the headphone is unplugged from a receiver. This eliminates dead batteries due to failure to turn switch off while storing system.
- These systems have been on the market for over twenty-two years. Over this period, the design has been further refined and improved to the point where it offers unrivaled fidelity, sensitivity, durability and flexibility.
Equipment & Accessories
Each system includes a carry case (unless requested as a deduct). A system carry case provides a convenient way to move a tour guide system around, or between, facilities. A large case holds a basic 1 x 15 (1 tour guide, 15 attendee) system. A medium case holds a 1 x 10 system. We configure the case so there is a foam pocket for each receiver. Thus, if at the end of the tour there is an empty pocket, it signifies that someone has not returned their receiver. These are durable, high quality cases that are air tight and waterproof. They can be checked as baggage on an airline without fear of content damage. They do an excellent job of protecting your investment.
All of the RF equipment is manufactured in the United States. It is built to broadcast standards and has excellent shielding. This shielding, combined with sensitive receivers, allows it to work in difficult RF environments. We actually have systems operating inside hydro-electric generating plants that do not experience generator induced electro-magnetic interference.
Line + Gradient Condenser Microphone:
Designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition. Length is well-suited for ENG, outdoor recording and other specialized uses.
Field Channel Programmer: Provides a quick and convenient way to change the channel of large numbers of PR-75 receivers to accommodate different venues. Perfect for quick repeat programming.
Pelican Protector Case: Unbreakable, watertight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof. This case offers total protection to your equipment, which can fit into the high density foam or padded dividers.
- Team teaching with two or more teachers who would control the discussion
- Event-production scenarios where crew members will need to communicate with each other
- Formal gatherings, such as business conferences, team presentations and board meetings
- Tours for factories, museums, campuses and other locations
- And more!
Two-way, or full duplex communication, can accommodate any size group. This includes up to six mics live at one time. The system works by:
- Crew Lead speaks to Crew Members, using DLT 300 transceiver.
- All Crew Members listen to Crew Lead, each using DLT 300.
- With push of a button, up to six Crew Members can join the conversation.
- All group members have two-way capability – choice of listen-only or speak/listen simultaneously
- Global use – 2.4 GHz harmonized for use in most countries
- Lightweight. Sleek design. Simple-to-use.
- Neckloop compatible to accommodate hearing aids
- ADA compliance and assistive listening in one package
- Promotes interaction – Full-duplex capability; (DLT transceiver) supports up to six simultaneous talkers
- DLR receiver supports unlimited listeners
- Maintains focus – Crystal-clear digital sound quality
- Completely portable – No base station or rack-mounted components required
- Secure – 87-bit encryption, PIN code and frequency-hopping technology
- Flexible – Pre-packaged and fully customizable options available
- Inclusive — Range is up to 200 feet outdoors / 300 feet indoors
DIGI-WAVE CHARGER, 12-BAY
This multi-unit, drop-in style charger will conveniently store and charge up to 12 Digi-Wave™ DLT transceivers or DLR receivers over the course of a five-hour time span.
Get to Know Us
As your partner, Pearl Technology offers products and services to help your business flourish in a technology-driven world… but we never lose sight of the people connection. Get to know who we are and what we do behind the technology.
As a senior AV design engineer with Pearl Technology, Gerry Gallegos, CTS, CTS-D, is responsible for creating AutoCAD drawings to support projects and installations.
As a systems administrator with Pearl Technology, Nick McCance is responsible for fixing issues that occur in clients’ IT infrastructure and providing guidance for system improvements.
As a security analyst in charge of Vulnerability Management and Endpoint Protection and Response (EDR) with Pearl Technology, Stephen Harayda is primarily responsible for administrating SentinelOne EDR protection and helping clients with threats through continuous monitoring and incident response.