- 24/7 Monitoring and Remote Smart Hands Services
- Workstations and Office Space
- Fully Redundant and Uninterruptible Power Generation
- VOIP Telephone Services
- Global Interconnection Services
- Industry-Leading Security Services
In 2021 alone, there were 20 disastrous weather events… each exceeding $1 billion in losses. And FEMA reports that 40% of businesses experiencing a disaster fail to reopen after the event!
That’s why we believe preparing for the unexpected is a critical part of any business continuity plan… because no one can guarantee your business will never experience a disaster of some kind.
- Assured Control Over All Aspects of Your Business
- 24/7 Access to Your Network and Files
- No Downtime or Loss of Revenue
Read Current News From Our Team
Looking for the best environment for your IT infrastructure? Read more on ways our staff can offer better security, more IT expertise, and scalable options in our Tier 3 data centers.
Migrating your data from on-premise servers to colocation and cloud technologies can be a daunting task. However, the overall financial savings can be extremely beneficial for businesses. By shifting from CapEx to OpEx, organizations can save a significant amount of
Colocation data centers offer cost savings, scalability, security, reliability, and flexibility, allowing organizations to quickly adjust their IT infrastructure as their business needs evolve. They also provide shared infrastructure, resources, and operational expertise for reduced costs and maximum uptime and