Before making recommendations, our experienced Audiovisual team starts with a one-on-one meeting to understand your business's challenges, needs, and desires.
Service and Support
Whether you choose a prepaid managed services plan or an as-a-service plan, our highly trained specialists can ensure your complete Audiovisual system is running properly.
Our team provides custom Audiovisual integration technology for a variety of industries, with solutions designed to meet their unique requirements.
To deliver a high-quality user experience, we collaborate with a variety of Audiovisual technology partners.
We provide our clients with a free My-iQ account, which allows them to access a complete catalog of Audiovisual products.
We are committed to continuing education of our staff, adherence to industry standards, and promoting industry certifications. Following our core values to ensure client satisfaction is at the forefront of all we do. These commitments are why Pearl Technology is a recognized Audiovisual Provider of Excellence by AVIXA, the Audiovisual & Integrated Experience Association.
Industry Standards & Certification
- Audio Coverage Uniformity
- Standard Guide for Audiovisual Systems Design and Coordination Processes
- Projected Image System Contrast Ratio
- Energy Management for Audiovisual Systems
- Audiovisual Systems Performance Verification
- Audio, Video and Control Architectural Drawing Symbols
- Cable Labeling for Audiovisual Systems
- Display Image Size for 2D Content in Audiovisual Systems
- Recommended Practices for Security in Networked Audiovisual Systems
- Recommended Practice for Lighting Performance for Small to Medium Sized Videoconferencing Rooms
- Rack Building for Audiovisual Systems
- Unified Automation for Buildings
- Rack Design for Audiovisual Systems
Some of our Audiovisual specialists hold dual certifications and sit on the Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) steering committee.
Whether it's cybersecurity to help keep your employee and customer information safe from threats, IT solutions to serve as your hands-on IT department, software or hardware from a value-added reseller, or one of two data centers to securely house your expensive equipment and enable seamless disaster recovery, Pearl Technology has you covered.