When you lease space in one of the Pearl Technology data centers, you can be assured your system remains secure. That’s because we guarantee an environment that is safe for all your business’s important gear and equipment. You’re positioned for expansion, too, because you can easily add space as your business needs grow.
Your Leased Secure Space
- Constant Preventive Maintenance
- Every Contingency Considered
- Everything Maintained to Industry Standards
- Many Independently Verified Safeguards
- Local Vendors for Quick Response to Problems
- Assurance Your System Remains Secure, Operational
- Custom Solutions for Current Needs or Expansion
Rest assured, knowing our equipment is always maintained to like-new condition and continuously monitored.
- Industrial Heavy-Duty Rack Enclosures
- Secure Access Control
- 20 Years of Market-Leading Solutions
- High-Speed, Fault-Tolerant BGP Network
- All Cisco Networking Core
- Remote Smart Hands Services
- Partial Rack to Large-Scale Deployments
Safe, Continuous Operation
In a world where pandemics and power outages occur, colocation—housing your IT environment in a local data center that is separate from your business—can assure your technology systems run safely and effectively.
- Your Infrastructure and Data Kept Safe from Harm
- So You Can Concentrate on Your Core Business
Read Current News From Our Team
Looking for the best environment for your IT infrastructure? Read more on ways our staff can offer better security, more IT expertise, and scalable options in our Tier 3 data centers.
The Importance of Edge Computing
“Around 10% of enterprise-generated data is created and processed outside a traditional centralized data center or cloud. By 2025, Gartner predicts this figure will reach 75%.” In the world of data centers, the term “edge” is used to describe the
Why Choose Colocation?
Colocation data centers offer cost savings, scalability, security, reliability, and flexibility, allowing organizations to quickly adjust their IT infrastructure as their business needs evolve. They also provide shared infrastructure, resources, and operational expertise for reduced costs and maximum uptime and
Factors to Consider When Choosing a Data Center
Do your research. Picking the right data center for your business is an important decision. When you put your data in the hands of another company, you’re putting your trust in them as well. As such, there are a few